Ever since the Redmi Note 7 has launched, people’s expectations from Xiaomi has significantly increased. The company is known for offering flagship-grade features on a budget price. Now, giving another example, the company has launched Redmi Note 7s in India with a starting price of Rs 10,999 (3 GB RAM variant). The 4 GB RAM variant costs Rs 12,999. We will discuss the price later in our Redmi Note 7s Pros and Cons review.
The Redmi Note 7s has also become the cheapest smartphone to come with a 48 MP rear camera. Talking about the rest of the specifications, it remains similar to the original Redmi Note 7. You can check the Redmi Note 7s specifications and features here. So, does it really worth for your money or it is just a sales gimmick? Well, that’s what we are going to find out in our Redmi Note 7s Pros and Cons review.
Redmi Note 7s Specifications and Features
|Display||6.26 inches HD+ with Water-Drop Notch, 2.5D Curved Glass, Gorilla Glass 3|
|Processor||1.8GHz Octa-Core, Snapdragon 632 SoC with Adreno 506 GPU|
|RAM||2 GB, 3 GB, and 4 GB|
|Internal Storage||16 GB, 32 GB, and 64 GB (Expandable Using MicroSD)|
|Software||MIUI 10 (Android 9 Pie)|
|Rear Camera||Dual 48 MP + 5 MP|
|Front Camera||13 MP|
|Battery||4,000 mAh Battery|
Redmi Note 7s Pros and Cons review: Advantages
1. Good Camera: As Xiaomi promised, the 48 MP rear camera that comes along with a 5 MP secondary sensor works like charm. We noticed that most of its images are sharp, show natural color, and look realistic in broad daylight. However, in low light, colors look a bit washed out. Though, macro shots were amazing. It stands at #1 in the list of Redmi Note 7s advantages under Redmi Note 7s Pros and Cons review.
2. Gradient Design & Gorilla Glass 5: The handset comes with beautiful gradient design and looks really stunning. Plus, the display is covered by Gorilla Glass 5. So, now is the time to say goodbye to the scratches and other damages caused by accidental fall.
3. Snapdragon 632 Processor: The handset comes with Snapdragon 632 processor which is impressive. The handset easily handles heavy games like PUBG Mobile on low settings. Other multi-task and games work just fine. Basically, you are getting quite a mid-range Snapdragon processor at a low-budget price. It stands at #3 in the list of Redmi Note 7s advantages under Redmi Note 7s Pros and Cons review.
4. Long Battery Life and Beautiful Notch: The smartphone comes with a waterdrop notch which looks really beautiful. Plus, its battery life is really impressive. One can play PUBG constantly for more than 6-7 hours whereas its standby mode offers you 18 days of battery life.
5. Dedicated SD Card and Budget Price: The best thing about this handset is that it comes with a dedicated SD card slot. Nowadays, when most of the smartphone makers are trying to get rid of SD card slot, Xiaomi knows what market it is making phones for and that’s the reason you will find a dedicated SD card slot. Plus, all of this can be purchased at a low budget price. It stands at #5 in the list of Redmi Note 7s advantages under Redmi Note 7s Pros and Cons review.
Redmi Note 7s Pros and Cons review: Disadvantages
1. Plastic Build and Big Chin: Even though the handset comes with a waterdrop notch in order to utilize more front panel, the company couldn’t manage to get rid of its big chin. Plus, it is made of plastic. It stands at #1 in the list of Redmi Note 7s disadvantages under Redmi Note 7s Pros and Cons review.
2. Lowlight Camera Performance is Average: What do you expect from a 10k smartphone? While it does click some impressive photos during broad daylight, it disappoints during low light. You can’t feel satisfied with its lowlight performance.
3. No Full HD: In this range, most of the smartphones come with a full HD resolution. Unfortunately, this handset doesn’t have that. It stands at #3 in the list of Redmi Note 7s disadvantages under Redmi Note 7s Pros and Cons review.
Redmi Note 7s Review: Verdict
While other low-end smartphones do not offer satisfactory specifications, the Redmi Note 7s does manage to impress us. For example, its 48 + 5 MP dual rear camera setup makes it the cheapest handset to come with a 48 MP sensor. So, what’s the verdict of our Redmi Note 7s review? Well, we think that it does provide value for your money and if you are looking for a budget-friendly handset, this should be your choice.
The post Redmi Note 7s Pros and Cons Review: A Perfect Low-End Smartphone with Best-in-Class Specifications appeared first on Gadget2Buy.